Training and Development
KIGG is able to offer a wide range of training, such as :-
- Introductory and advanced smart meter techniques
- Smat Grid systems, together with telecommunication architectures and Technical Aspects of IEC 61850.
- Data Management Techniques and Large Scale, Multi-Tariff Billing Systems
- System operation and maintenance
- Anti energy-theft techniques.
KIGG offers its development skills to clients in order to create branded products. Our developments for clients include sub-meters to MID standards; Money handling systems from stand alone coin operated devices through to secure, networked Smart Card systems.
We also produce High Level Training Aids for Universities and Colleges including Wireless and Mobile SCADA and Digital Measurement and Control Devices.
Our skills cover all the major wireless offerings, including Zigbee, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G and very low power RF, all of which can be integrated into client systems to facilitate Internet connectivity